Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toy Story 3



Grandma, Paw Paw, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Sam, and The Scotts went to Toy Story 3 last night. We had a great time seeing the movie in 3D, but FYI, the glasses do fog up when you cry. Yes, I cried at Toy Story 3. I seem to be on quite a Disney induced sob fest recently. With Up it was the scrapbook and the presentation of the scout badge, Princess and the Frog brought with it Ray and Evangeline - tell me you didn't tear up, and now Andy going off to college and parting with toys who we have come to think of as friends.

Karaline loved it although I thought she was going to cry when they revealed that Bo Peep was no longer with the toys and there were a couple of intense moments that she spent on Aunt Kelly's lap. Her favorite new character - Buttercup.



Cody slept through most of the movie except when he was eating a 6 oz dinner. I think he liked Rex the best.




I'm pretty sure Andy enjoyed Workout Barbie but as for me, my heart belongs to Mr. Pricklepants!







No comments:

Post a Comment