Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy “Snow” Day!

 

I am not sure if I will know how to complete a full week of work next week.

The first week back after the new year was a 3 day week with kids.  The following week, we had school on Monday, were out Tuesday and Wednesday for sub zero temperatures, back to school Thursday and Friday.  This week Monday was a holiday, Karaline was sick on Tuesday so I stayed home with her so Andy could go to job interviews, and then 3 days of school.

Don’t get me wrong,  I like a good snow day as much as the next guy – it afforded me the opportunity to scrapbook, play with the kids, and get stuff organized for my upcoming Crop*a*Ganza weekend!  However, days are getting slim between now and the State Math Assessment.  I am starting to get a little stressed about getting everyone where they need to be for the test.  One more missed and I will be forced to make house calls to my students to give them the work we missed!!

I guess it was all worth it to watch Andy and Karaline out playing in the snow and using our amazing Bob Sandifer wagon/sleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment